Our Earth is changing
The threat to global extinction of wildlife is Real and imminent
Join us in transforming our planet and
Creating life by design where wildlife and community thrive together
Dare to be bold
STATE OF AFRICAN WILDLIFE
Only 5,000 individuals currently remain
An 80% loss in just 50 years
OUR COLLECTIVE MISSION
10,000 lions –save, protect and rescue the species
10 million acres –transformed into wildlife arcs and sanctuaries
10 sanctuaries –to support viable big cat and rhino populations
10,000 women –alleviate poverty, empower intergenerational change
We are a regenerative social impact business that seeks to reduce or end safari trophy hunting, poaching, and trafficking of wildlife by 2050 in and around 20 key national parks in Africa. We achieve this bold vision by taking over custodianship of distressed trophy hunting properties, national park or degraded lands with assets and transforming them into wildlife arks or sanctuaries.
Land custodianship allows us to:
- reduce land available to trophy hunting while simultaneously protecting wildlife from poaching and trafficking,
- rebuild landscapes around National Parks and increases protection to wildlife inside National Parks by building buffers or establishing wildlife corridors.
OUR COLLECTIVE GROUP
Our collective group consists of six autonomous yet interconnected entities, each playing a vital role to fulfil our long-term vision - to build sustainable civilizations where wildlife and community thrive together. World Wildlife Conservancies is our keystone entity.
World Wildlife Conservancies
Wild Earth Development, Luxury Private Residences
Wild Earth Safaris
World Wildlife Rescue
All World Wildlife Conservancies projects will be supported by revenue generated from WildEarth Development and Wild Earth Safaris, thus establishing a cyclical economy where funds will cycle-back to support community-led businesses and wildlife and community projects.
1. Reduce or end safari trophy hunting, poaching and trafficking around 20 key national parks in Africa by 2050 by taking over custodianship of hunting properties, national parks or degraded land.
2. Transform these properties into safe arks for wildlife.
3. Launch the world’s first impact investment private safari residence club to support this work.
4. Convert existing 4-star & 5-star lodge assets to cater to tourists with cameras instead of tourists with guns.
5. Generate immediate impacts by protecting thousands of large mammals from hunters, poachers and traffickers on acquisition of the properties.
6. Establish vital wildlife and community programs with our partner charities - World Wildlife Rescue and EarthChildren.
and RESTORING our planet
40 years in the making…
Our passion for Africa stems from our childhood.
We have climbed the foothills of Mt Kilimanjaro,
Rescued lions from hunting farms,
And clothed, fed and educated children in the world’s bottom billion.
With our combined strengths,
We have found a way to monetize wildlife conservation.
And created a new model of wildlife conservation.
We are a team of driven wildlife scientists, sustainability experts,
Legal and Investment banking veterans,
And luxury tourism specialists.
And we have come together to drive large scale conservation across our landscapes.
Saving wildlife and their habitat. And supporting community.
Over the next 100 years and beyond, we aim to build sustainable civilizations in Eastern and Southern Africa, where wildlife populations can live in harmony and flourish.